Air Conditioner Repair, Installation and Maintenance
No Heat? No Problem! We can fix it!
Cold may not be what comes to mind when people think about Atlanta, but temperatures can really dip down in the winter. The last thing you want is a heating system that doesn’t keep your home warm and comfortable.
If your furnace or heat pump isn’t working correctly, contact Blue Ladder today. Our technicians are ready to assist you to get your home back to cozy.
Heating Services in the Atlanta Metro Area
We Help Keep Customers Comfortable with Heater Repair, Installation and Maintenance
Your family’s comfort and safety are our number one priority. Don’t suffer through another Georgia winter with an old, unsafe or malfunctioning furnace. Call Blue Ladder Heating & Cooling for full diagnostic heating services and repair in the Metro Atlanta area. We can help you choose the best option to fit your home and budget, efficiency, air quality and sound requirements.
Your home deserves only the very best in heating services. If you’re looking to replace, repair, or install a new HVAC system in your Metro Atlanta home, the specialists at Blue Ladder Heating & Cooling have the answer. Contact our team today to find out more information about how we can help!
Same Day Appointments Available
Heating System Installation Service
Not sure whether to repair or replace? Or still trying to decide which heating option is best for you? Get a personalized recommendations by scheduling your consulation today! We will measure your home, have a discussion about your comfort needs and learn the particulars of your home before we present you with different options to best meet your budget and needs.
Replacing your HVAC system can:
Save Money: New heating systems are much more efficient and help you save money right away on your monthly utility bill.
Reduce Costly Repairs: HVAC systems don’t last forever. An older HVAC system can have frequent breakdowns and this can obviously get very costly over time. Sometimes it makes sense to buy a new system.
Improving Indoor Air Quality: Besides cooling and heating your home, one of the primary jobs of an HVAC system is managing your home’s indoor air quality. Dated systems can’t always keep up with today’s air quality demands. In addition to this, not all the older systems are compatible with add-ons like whole home dehumidifiers, air purifiers and venitilators. To ensure that your home’s air quality is essentially free of pollutants, allergens, and harmful airborne chemicals, you might consider investing in a new HVAC system.
You may need a new furnace if:
- Your furnace has been repaired frequently in the past two years
- Your system is more than 10 – 15 years old
- Your system make a lot of strange noises or is emitting a smell
- Your heating bill has increased
- Thermostat setting aren’t keeping your comfortable
Heating Service and Repair
When it’s cold outside,and your heating system isn’t working properly, you don’t want to trust the repair to just anyone. You want someone with the experience and the expertise to know exactly how to fix the problem. That’s why we have repair technicians that are certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE), an organization that’s dedicated to ensuring excellence in heating, ventilation and air conditioning technicians.
But what does this mean for you? It means our technicians never offer quick-fix solutions or guess at the problem. They instead take a comprehensive look at your system and make sure they get to the real problem behind your faulty unit and determine the best options to provide a relaible repair that you can depend on to keep your home warm and cozy. Most important, we will talk to you about the issue to make sure that you know what your options are to restore comfort to yoru home.
Experienced in All HVAC Manufacturers and Brand Names
Our team is experienced in repairing all types and brands of HVAC systems including:
- American Standard
- and many more!
Quality Materials That You Can Rely On
When we commit to home HVAC repair in Metro Atlanta, we believe in only using materials and components that will match our quality work. We guarantee that every piece will hold up, even to long-term or heavy duty usage regardless of if we are simply changing out a filter or therostat or replacing a heat exchanger.
Service You Can Trust and Depend On
Blue Ladder Heating & Cooling started with the intention of creating a company that exceeds your expectations. We strongly believe (and put into practice) the virtues of honesty, devotion and excellence. You can always expect a technician who is patient, kind and understanding.
Common Signs You Need a Furnace Repair:
- Smell gas
- Bad air circulation
- Strange sounds or smells
- No hot air blowing from the vents
- Turns on and off rapidly
Most heating systems should be tuned up annually to stay performing at peak condition and to help avoid unnecessary breakdowns. Regular service helps your heating system run more efficiently and costs less to operate. Professioanl maintenance also keeps warranties valid and prevents more costly repairs. Blue Ladder Heating & Cooling is proud to offer exceptional heating system maintenance and tune-up options through our Blue Star Maintenance Club.
Blue Star Maintenance Club
20 Point Inspection
- Perform furnace heat exchanger inspection (where visually accessible)
- Inspect and adjust furnace safety devices
- Inspect pilot and/or flame sensor
- Inspect burner assembly for proper flame
- Inspect motors and if necessary lubricate moving parts
- Inspect media filters
- Check furnace flue and venting for carbon monoxide leaks
- Test for natural gas leaks around furnace
- Checck furnace blower compartment for cleanliness
- Check furnace for proper cycling
- Measure temperature variation on supply/return
- Check and adjust thermostat if necessary
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect condensate line and condensate pump (if applicable)
- Check for cleanliness of ductwork
- Inspect fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Check thermocouple (if applicable)
- Test ignition system for proper operation
- Meauser furnace blower motor amperage and voltage
- Test furnace safety and control circuits for proper operation
Benefits of Maintaining Your Heating System
- Save money and energy
- Increase comfort
- Helps prevent breakdowns
- Increase lifespan
- You will speak to an actual member of our team - not an answering service
- We make every effort to arrive at your property in a prompt manner
- You can trust that we only hire the best technician that are all highly trained and licensed.
- We will always give the option of a repair.
You do not have to face your HVAC emergency without a professional that you can trust.
For more information on our emergency services, use our online form or make an appointment today.